Admin Configuration

Please specify version of Fedora

Moderator: xeont

Admin Configuration

Postby OwenJ » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:11 am

Hi,

I am a system admin and new to SELinux. Please tell me what are the most vital things I need to do to configure my Fedora system?
OwenJ

Re: Admin Configuration

Postby Damian » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:14 pm

Hi

I think you dont have to worry much as there is nothing special for the admin to do while configuring the SELinux in Fedora. Yet, here are some of things that needs some care from the admin

a. Booleans: This allows the user to configure system according to the requirement of the admin, with slight alterations in the policies.

b. Setting customizable file contexts: This will allow the admin to view the security context stored in the extended attribute of the file.

c. Manage libraries work: Manage the libraries in an efficient way so that it does not break the memory protection offered by SELinux.
Damian

Postby tolka » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:03 am

What are the default functions of SELinux incorporated into RH/Fedora??????????
tolka

Postby sbaz2836 » Thu May 21, 2015 10:53 am

I think you dont have to worry much as there is nothing special for the admin to do while configuring the SELinux in Fedora. Yet, here are some of things that needs some care from the admin

Admin Configuration

Postby DanielSic » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:47 pm

Hi,
I have a problem with eshop admin configuration, I could change it last week but in this week I cant change the setting, this is the error : could not save the setting, I just have this problem with eshop component.
please help me
DanielSic

Admin Configuration

Postby DanielSic » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:17 pm

Thanks for your application. We will look at it soon.
I edited your post and removed the icon; please do not add icons to Admin Applications.
DanielSic

Return to SElinux for Fedora